1. The rates provided for you on this website are available through Keycorp Developments Pty Limitedtrading as Lamrock Lodge. Rates advertised on our website are subject to seasonality, market conditions and room avalability.
2. After your booking is received, you will get an email with the request to pay a deposit equal to one night stay for each person. You will be asked to pay such a deposit only after the room availability is confirmed via email.
Once your credit card is processed, we will email your final confirmation. The balance is payable upon arrival to Lamrock Lodge.
3. Due to processing requirements, on occasion Lamrock Lodge is unable to confirm a reservation immediately. The usual response time taken to confirm your reservations (whenever immediate confirmation is not available) is 1 to 2 days.
4. Whilst we endeavour to process your booking request within the time guidelines shown above, unfortunately at times we are unable to finalise your request within this limit. Circumstances of force majeur that may cause delays in replying to you include international public holidays, time zone differences, strikes, natural disasters, hacking, computer malfunction or internet service disruption.
5. If you cancel after receiving a confirmation (email or any means) or you fail arriving to the Lodge, you will lose your one night deposit.
6. A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 2 nights must be paid during christmas and new year (from DEC 24th and JAN 2nd) at the time of booking. In event of booking only one night non refundable deposit will be one night rate.
7. The default currency to be used for cancellation fees will be AUSD. Please note, that on rare occasions, the booking may be charged in a different currency to the one you chose on the website, or were quoted in. The cost of your booking is converted using our bank’s exchange rates on the day of the transaction. All transactional and charge information will be shown on your Receipt/Invoice.
8. The client must submit a valid email address on the Reservation Form. This email address will be used for all future correspondence relating to your booking. All care must be taken by the client to ensure that the information provided in the Reservation form is correct.
It is the client’s responsibility to advise Lamrock Lodge if an error in the email address was submitted on the Reservation Form or any other correspondence. Lamrock Lodge takes no responsibility for any incorrect information submitted.
9. Lamrock Lodge provides clients with secure method of process payments via secure server or PayPal.
Please do not send us your credit card details via email or through or any other unsecured means.
If, despite all warnings you send your credit card details through, we will process your booking as requested. However, owners and administration of Lamrock Lodge will not accept any liabilities for any loss or damage suffered from and as a result of transmitting your credit card details via email or any other unsecured means.
10. Lamrock Lodge intends to provide you with all the services that you request from us. In rare cases, when the lodge is not able to honour your reservation due to overbooking or any other circumstances, we will endeavour to offer you an alternative of comparable price and standards.
If this occurs, we will contact you via e-mail and request your authorisation to proceed with this new booking. If you decline the alternative, and you were already charged for the original booking, a full refund will be given to you as soon as possible.
11. Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding configuration of the room. These requests are forwarded to the lodge and are subject to availability on the day of check-in. All additional requests are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by Lamrock Lodge.
12. Lamrock Lodge makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, Lamrock Lodge does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
13. Complaints: In the case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs Lamrock Lodge at the earliest opportunity in order that they have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Lamrock Lodge within 3 (THREE) DAYS of the end of the service provided.
A copy of the complaint must be also be submitted to and signed by the lodge manager. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Lamrock Lodge to rectify the complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim the client may have.
14. All lodge information that is published on the website is current and is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made by Lamrock Lodge to describe the lodge as accurately as possible.
However, Lamrock Lodge cannot accept responsibility for facilities, which are temporarily not available, are under renovation or not suited to individual tastes and preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of the lodge and may take place without prior warning, whilst the hotelier will endeavour to keep inconvenience to a minimum.
The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a lodge and these are beyond our control. Lamrock Lodge cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents or loss in the lodge.
15. Lamrock Lodge does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use or connected with its website or for any products or services purchased from its website.
16. Lamrock Lodge makes no warranty or representation about the suitability of any product or service purchased by the customer. Where permitted by law, the liability of Lamrock Lodge shall not exceed
the price of the product or service purchased by the Customer.